Thursday, March 14, 2024

More Rotary Table

 



The Missus had an early morning doctor's appointment that was about an hour away yesterday. By the time we got home and I had my breakfast, the morning was pretty well shot. Like most days lately, however, I've been trying to get a little something done every afternoon. I machined up a little stop plate for the rotary table to insure the shift levers will be located over the center hole in the table. I can now unbolt the vise and bolt the rotary table to the mill table and get it centered up under the spindle.

I still need to look for the tool bit I need or make a new one as need be. 

I felt pretty good while I was out in the shop - no chest pain - but later on that evening it hit me. Only a couple more days until the MRI. I sure as hell hope they find something that's repairable. In the meantime, I'll continue working on making a couple of shift levers for old Ducati singles.

No comments: