Friday, March 22, 2024

Still Stymied

 The results of the MRI on my chest came back - no help. Still hurts, though. The doctor's office said they were going to send me to "ortho" for a steroid shot. They couldn't tell me when or where when I talked to the nurse on the phone. Just that I'd be getting a phone call in a week or two. Not really what I wanted to hear. I'm not sure what my next step is going to be but I think I've pinpointed the problem. I just need to find a doctor/surgeon who can repair the torn muscle.

Meanwhile back at the shack, not much going on. The weather turned cold again so I didn't feel like warming up the shop for just a short session so I've been taking care of some small chores and errands and spending time in the recliner feeling sorry for myself. If I can't get the chest repaired, I'm going to have to think about selling the place and moving to town. Not a pleasant thought.

I'm going to make a couple of calls to see about finding a doctor who can affect a repair and work on a plan to start getting rid of some of my junk. One way or the other, it'll all work out.

No comments: