Friday, November 2, 2018

Boxing Day Tomorrow

Boxing Day in America this Saturday. Who knew? I'm thinking about a bike ride this Saturday myself - that'd be bicycle since I've already put the Suzuki to bed for the year. The machining instructor at the school has put together a gravel ride. He does the majority of his biking on gravel. Myself, I usually try to avoid it. We'll see what I decide on Saturday morning when I roll out of bed. Maybe yes, maybe no. I would like to find a group to ride with occasionally, however.

Making progress on the tool box cover. I need to pick up some material to finish it up but it's coming along nicely. I want to get back on the trials bike and start putting the slant six together. Of course there are a dozen more things that need my attention. Both the wife and I have doctor's appointments coming up, Bazooka Joe may be fighting soon and I've got an advisory committee meeting to attend. I'm doing a lot less than when I was working full time but I'm still busy as all hell it seems. As long as I stay away from jobs like the tool box cover and don't drag anything else home, I should start catching up one of these days.

I'm thinking the slant six should go into something like these:



Going to have to get around to building that louver press if that's the route I take, but everyone should have one, right? In the meantime, I'll work on getting a few other things finished and put this on my Christmas list.

I came across a cool blog if you're into cars. I've just scratched the surface but looks like something I'll be checking out on a regular basis.




No comments: