Friday, October 6, 2023

Books

 


I've been trying to increase my output on the books again. My buddy Kevin and I were both doing 50 books per year a few years back. However, we've both slowed down. Kevin has an extremely good reason with work and family obligations. Me, on the other hand, I spend way too much time on the computer or just screwing around. I won't get 50 in this year again, but I should make one every other week. As most always, my selections are all over the map. I finished the Runner's Brain and am currently about three-quarters of the way through Riverman by Ben McGrath. Next up will be Breathe, a Life in Flow about Rickson Gracie.

I'm all signed up at the health club - got my key card for 24 hour access. It's a bit of a drive so I'll probably limit myself to two days per week. It's well equipped with machines and free weights along with a heavy bag. Actually looking forward to getting some muscle back. 

My tubing showed up yesterday. Planning on spending some time today getting started on the rack for the Sportster. Big changes in the weather coming. I need to get that thing buttoned up before it gets too cold - lots of other projects in line.

No comments: