Friday, May 28, 2021

Tranny

 


Cuzzin Ricky and I took the show on the road yesterday and picked up another Slant Six and a 904 transmission for same. It was a good day to be out on the road. Just by chance we passed a welding supply store so I wheeled in and bought some 3/32" aluminum filler rod on the way to our destination. On the way home, even though the engine was strapped down, it rolled over and spilled oil in the back of the truck. I'll have to get the engine and tranny out of there and then power wash the bed. Not that big a deal, just the kind of thing one runs into when messing about with these projects.

3 comments:

cuzzin ricky said...

When he says wheeled in it was on 2 wheels. It reminded me ofJoie Chitwood.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Fun though, wasn't it?

cuzzin ricky said...

From now on when you say hang on I'm gonna listen. Just glad we hadn't picked up the motor yet!