Friday, June 3, 2022

Beautiful Weather

 

Productive day yesterday, even though there's not much to post on here. Started the day off at the "massage parlor", continued on to a pair of grocery stores, machined up the bushing for TVI, and then policed up the shop. Beautiful weather as well. Today's going to be also.


Yesterday was the debut for the phone wallet. I usually wear bib overalls which have a nice big chest pocket that will accommodate my new smart phone. However, when I wear regular pants, I need to stick the phone in my back pocket. I was thinking a phone wallet like a trucker's wallet would work well for me. Surly made this up for me and I think it's going to do the job. It'll keep me from losing the phone, when I get in the truck I can take it out of my pocket and lay it in the seat next to me so it's not uncomfortable to sit on but still handy, and it will keep the phone protected. 

I've still got some more flowers to plant and it's time to get the weed whacker out. I'll keep my eye on the weather and try to schedule a day to fix the rusty Ranger next week. Not looking forward to that one but they can't all be sunshine and roses.

No comments: