Saturday, June 25, 2022

Lily & A 5K


I bought this several years ago - someone was selling them as a fundraiser. Every year it has more blooms on it. This year it seems to be even prettier than in years past. 

I worked on the jitney yesterday but don't really have anything to show for my time spent on it. The round stock I ordered came in so I cut the pieces for the "barrels" to mount the rear spring shackles. I also did a bunch of head scratching on mounting the differential, fuel cell and seat. I'm going to move the back of the cab rearward, set the seat back and down and make new filler plates for joining the back of the cab with the dashhood. That'll give me more room for my big feet and keep my legs out of the steering wheel. I'll have to change the rear sheet metal from the original idea of a boattail to a turtle deck it looks like but this way I can get everything where it needs to be. 

I'm doing a 5K this morning. It's only about 5 minutes away, so no good reason not to. I didn't get a tee shirt with my entry, however. I've got plenty!

 

No comments: