Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #32

 


This one's from the Appleseed Project Surly and I attended in 2010. If you type in Appleseed in the search box upper left, it'll take you to the write-up I did at the time. We both had a good time, improved our marksmanship and learned some American History. I looked up the schedule and there's one on the calendar later this year not too far from me. I might sign up for it if it's not already filled. 




I went to the arboretum Sunday to do my walkies. Went solo, since the rest of the group was otherwise occupied. The garden railroad was running so I did a slow walk around to check it out and then hit the Bluebird Trail. They've got several trails crisscrossing the park. It was looking like rain so I only put in a couple of miles but it's a very nice place to hike around. 

Didn't get much done yesterday. TVI showed up in the morning to pick up his bushing. We had a cup of coffee and talked politics in the house, talked motorcycles, cars and "squish band" out in the shop. I hadn't talked to him in a while. Good to get the chance to catch up. Took the wife for a medical thing later in the day - nothing to be concerned about - regular check up type of thing. I did put in a little "think time", however. 

I've got another chore to tend to this morning but planning on getting out in the shop later. 

No comments: