Sunday, June 26, 2022

Race Results

 


I did the 5K yesterday - good morning for it. The temperature was cool and the sky was overcast - close to perfect conditions. It was a rather small field of runners and an even smaller field of walkers. However, the guy I used to work with at the high school was there. He beat me last Thanksgiving when Surly and I did the walk. I was able to get my revenge yesterday. Actually, we walked side by side for a while, chatting. I picked up the pace with about a mile left and came in as the first male walker. My running buddy ran/walked with a friend of hers. I came in a couple of steps in front of them but only because they were being kind.

I started on the barrels for the spring shackles later in the day and I got a call from my buddy with my Ducati motor. It's done, so I'm going to pick it up today. Got a welding job for Cuzzin Ricky on tap for tomorrow.

No comments: