Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #44

 


I don't remember doing this event at all. I checked the archives here and I didn't find any mention of it. Not that it matters 13 years later, I suppose. The real issue here is that it's tee shirt #44 and I'm going to call it quits when I hit #52. I'll have a few more but one year of this is more than enough. I did sign up for another 5K yesterday but I passed on the event shirt. I ordered the material to finish the header job yesterday as well. 

I was headed out to the shop when I received an alert from the National Weather Service about a storm approaching. Big wind, maybe 75 mph and some rain. Power was out for a while, so no shop work until later in the afternoon. More storms later again, though. Power was out at the gym, so it was closed. I was all set to start getting back into the routine. No reason I can't do a little workout around the shack, however. My arms have gotten pretty puny the last couple of years. That two weeks to flatten the curve really threw me off my game.

No comments: