Saturday, August 13, 2022

Starting to Look Like an Engine


Finished installing the alternator bracket on the jitney and with the intake manifold bolted on, I can see what I need to work around to make the header. Not much to work around - just a little jog around the alternator and drop all the tubes under the intake manifold. I'm planning on making a six-into-one, with a straight pipe running along the side of the car. I'll need to make or buy a muffler insert to quiet things down without being visible. I've got a couple of pieces of tubing, both straight and with bends. As soon as I figure how to get them to fit nicely into the hole in the flange, I'll make a couple of pieces and see about ordering in the rest of the tube to complete the job.

----------------------------

 The Missus' birthday today. Happy birthday Baby!

No comments: