Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #42

 


This one came straight out of the tub - never been worn.


I came in second overall walker. The trophy is pretty nice. A couple years prior to this race the trophies were big horseshoes with a medal affixed to them by a small chain. I've got a couple of those and at least one of the event shirts still.

I'm looking to do a couple more 5Ks in the not-too-distant future. My running buddy is doing a half marathon, so I'll do the 5K that's running in conjunction with that to keep her company. A couple weeks after that is another 5K practically in her backyard, so we'll do that one as well. I don't know how competitive I want to be any more. I don't mind training but since I've done so many of these events over the years, hard to get too excited. Especially since I've always got plenty going on.

No comments: