Monday, August 21, 2023

Nothing Much Once Again

 


Maybe not the safest way to pass, but I it's a cool photograph. It's been a little while since I've done any black & white. Since I bought my new phone, I'm just about 100% digital now. The phone takes nice photos and allows for some editing. However, I have a couple of negatives I'd like to print but I don't want to mix up a batch of fresh chemicals for just a couple of prints. I've got a couple of film holders already loaded up for the 4x5. I should take a day, load up the Himalayan and see if I can find something worth shooting. Probably won't be this week, though. It's supposed to be pretty hot. Heat Index over 100 middle to late week.

Even though it's going to be hot, there's no rain in the forecast. I'm planning on getting out early every day and either ride my bike or do some walking. I did 20 miles on the bike Friday, 8 miles Saturday, and 2 miles walking Sunday. Good start on my training plan. 

Baked an apple pie yesterday. I'm going to slice up a few apples and put them in the dryer. Got new filters and spark plugs for the mower and installed those on Saturday. Planning on sharpening the spare blades today. The grandson welded up a pipe for a job we're working on last week. I ground it down but I want to touch up a couple spots. I'll weld those up and then grind them down while I'm out in the shop. Got a couple other odd jobs I'd like to tackle unless it gets too hot for this old guy. It is National Senior Citizen Day, though.

No comments: