Friday, October 16, 2020

Boots

 

From Here

Kind of a wasted day yesterday. After being in the dentist's chair with my mouth propped open for two hours the previous afternoon, I didn't sleep well that night. The tooth was hurting prior to my retiring so I took a couple of acetaminophen before hitting the sack. They didn't seem to help much and it took me a while to go to sleep and then I woke up a few hours later with the tooth throbbing. So with the sore tooth and the cool down with the weather, I caught up on some reading, a few inside chores and a couple of things outside including covering up some plants to protect them from frost. That time of year I guess. 

Even though I've not got much to show for the day, except for the magazine pile shrinking substantially, I did run across an item of interest in the Welding Journal. The band Metallica has teamed up with Wolverine boots. "They are providing trade school students scholarship funding while teaming up to launch two special-edition boots inspired by the legendary rock band." Info on Metallica's All Within My Hands nonprofit can be found here. Info on the boots can be found here.

No comments: