Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

 


I stayed in the house most of the day yesterday. Air quality was terrible - smoke from Canada was pretty thick. In fact, the Chicago news said their air quality was the worst city in the world. Between the shoulder ache and the headache from the smoke, it was a good time to take care of some business indoors. 


However, it was welding lesson day with the grandson so we worked on a project for his mother. She wanted a ring to hold a flower pot made up for her high-wheeler. After discussing the job, the grandson cut the stock, I rolled up the ring, he welded it together. The buy's a pretty quick study. I've got another job I could use some help with - maybe tackle that one next week.

He's taking his written test for the pipefitters today. I'm hoping it goes well.

No comments: