Monday, February 22, 2021

Sidecar Hero

 


Chris Vincent passed away last week. If you're a fan of sidecar racing, especially if you're my age or there-abouts, you'll recognize that name. Pretty accomplished solo rider as well. RIP Mr. Vincent.

Didn't do much over the weekend. It did warm up some but I wanted to watch the outdoor hockey game on Saturday and on Sunday I got a chance to talk to Surly for a bit and I got out and did walkies with my running buddy and her husband. Actually, it was more like hiking since the walking trail was snow covered. We did 3-1/2 miles or so. Good to be out among the unwashed for a change. No hugs or handshakes but good to be able to get caught up a bit with friends and family. 

I need to run the tractor down the lane again today due to some drifting and fresh snow but I'm planning on getting back out in the shop after that. It's looking like it will be above freezing this week. That'll be warm enough to get me back on the projects. 

Have a good week. Spring is just a short month away!

No comments: