Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Partial Order

 



Part of my steel order and the seat cover arrived on Monday. The 36" length of pipe showed up on Tuesday. My battery for the Himalayan was supposed to be here on Monday but no show yet. 



This might have something to do with it - state highway a few miles from my house. If the battery's in there might be a few more days still. No real hurry, the weather's going to turn bad the next few days.



The weatherman's talking of a chance of snow showers and temps below freezing. That's going to turn all the lovely magnolia blossoms a nasty brown. Might kill some of the others that haven't opened up. I'm not sure what it's going to do to the fruit trees. Time will tell, I guess.


I finished up the stand for the SR500 engine. I was waiting to finish it on the 3/8" round for the brace. Surly said he might need something like this for a couple of little Hondas he needs to work on. No problem - I love doing this kind of work.

I figured out what I'm going to do with the fender on the Rickati project. I  made a couple of moves on that yesterday. I plan on getting that squared away today and maybe start on the exhaust pipe modification. Slow but steady wins the race. 

No comments: