Friday, September 9, 2022

 


Harvest moon time of the year again. Beautiful night to see it last night - cloudless sky, cool temperatures. Life's good out in the country.


The box of parts to finish the header showed up yesterday afternoon. Another piece of tubing, flanges to bolt the header to the collector, gaskets for same, and some heat wrap to protect the alternator and starter motor. I picked up the tubing for the tail pipe yesterday, also. Now it's just a matter of picking away at it, little by little. 


2 comments:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

the big dumb goof with the broom is kicking up dust, that's all he's doing.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

After retiring from the high school gig, I got a part-time job as a lab tech at the local community college. The lab had just opened up so there wasn't much of anything going on. Basically, I was the big dumb goof with the broom. If I swept everything real well, there would be nothing to do next time I came in, so I'd move some of the dust around, so it looked like they needed me. Things changed once they got all the equipment installed. Then they wanted a full-time guy, but I wasn't looking to work full time.