Friday, September 16, 2022

Getting Closer

 


Didn't get a lot done yesterday. Wednesday afternoon late, I felt like I was coming down with covid again. Muscle aches, sore throat, headache. It woke me up about 2:00 in the morning. I took a covid test later in the morning and no covid. I think I had a combination of allergies, sinus something and sore muscles from the work and training I've been doing. I felt better later in the day yesterday, so I moseyed out to the shop, did some clean-up work, a bit of machining and then fit another tube for the header. Got some running around to do today, so don't know what I'll get done on the header but I'd like to get at least a little more done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting article about EVs here. Lots of info presented that covers the downside of electric vehicles that you never hear in the sales pitch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow's Constitution Day. It'd be a good day to reflect on where we came from, where we are and where we're headed in this country. Personally, I think the country would be in much better shape if the knuckleheads in Washington actually used the Constitution to guide their actions - that and stop spending money like a bunch of drunken sailors.

No comments: