Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wake Up

 


I received a text yesterday morning from my running buddy about a bicycle ride. It's a 50 miler we did last year that's coming up in October. I'm assuming she wants to do it again, so I got the bike out and rode uptown to the auto parts store to get my tailpipe tubing for the jitney ordered. I haven't been out on the bike since they covered my favorite road close to the house with tar and chips. The trip uptown was only seven miles round trip but legs felt good. Long way from 50 but I've got a month to train. Felt good getting out on the bike again.

On my ride I noticed a new sign out by the road - Wake Up. This same guy has an Infowars, Gadsen and US flag hanging on a pole in his yard. I don't know the guy but I'm pretty sure I know his politics. 


I finish welded the collector but I'm about out of argon. I should have enough to weld in the curved piece coming off the tube from cylinder #6 to the collector, so that's up next. In addition to the argon tank, I need to get a propane tank filled up, get some chicken feed, make a grocery run, pick some grapes, and mow the back yard. Lots going on as always but I'm making progress on the jitney, so it's all good.  

2 comments:

Surly said...

I noticed the Wake Up sign.
It doesn't seem to be working, however.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Probably not enough traffic going by!