Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Photo Dump

 


I went over yesterday to help my boss at the side gig get the legs I made for him installed onto the live edge slabs. The job went smoothly enough. I had to stand around for a bit while he made a hardware run, but it was a beautiful morning to be out, not so much later when it got up to 92. I only bought one pack of leveling feet when I was making the legs, so this table doesn't have those underneath them. It's a shame that the slab developed a split on the one end. The black walnut is really pretty.



A couple of Maserati engine pics. If I ever became filthy rich, I think I'd like to have a Maserati parked in the garage next to my XKE.


This guy ran in the same event I did on Sunday. He ran either in the 10K or the half marathon dressed as a boxer in order to qualify for a record in the Guiness Book of Worlds Records. He even had his hands wrapped inside the gloves. There was another guy who ran the same event in pajamas. Both of them set unofficial records, so they eventually should be in the Guiness book. I had no idea there was a category for that kind of stuff, but I'm glad they both set records. Neither one of them was a young guy, either.


Just a little inspiration from one of the trips Cuzzin Ricky and I took. We should be on our way to the Grand Canyon one of these days before too much longer as long as Amtrak doesn't go on strike. It'll be good to be on the move once again and see one of the nature's marvels.  

No comments: