Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #47

 


From the Steel Wheels tour '89 according to the shirt. My nephew got four tickets for the stop in Indy and Surly and I were able to go. The seats were dead center of the stage, four rows back. Living Color was the opening act and we got to see the lead singer fall off the stage. He climbed back up and kept going - hardly missing a beat. Excellent show by both groups, but there's only one Rolling Stones. '89 was 33 years ago now but I've still got the tee shirt and the tinnitus for a souvenir.


One of the best from the "World's Greatest Rock 'N' Roll Band".

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across a post by Ron Paul addressing the issue of the educational outcomes as a result of the cooties paranoia of the last couple of years. Partly as a result of that, there has been an increase in the number of parents homeschooling their children. Seems Ron Paul has a home-schooling curriculum now. I took a brief look at it. Not having perused it in depth, I can't fully recommend it. However, if I was looking for a home-schooling curriculum for elementary or high school students, I think I'd start with that one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the holes cut out in the collector yesterday and got it tacked on to the tubes. I cut the holes with the plasma cutter and then dressed them with the die grinder - went pretty quick even though I'm still not very steady when cutting thin sheet metal with the plasma. It just cuts faster than I can move smoothly.

I've got a couple of other things to do today but I'm planning on getting some more welding done on the header.

No comments: