Friday, December 9, 2022

Bike and Trailer


Cuzzin Ricky and I went out for breakfast yesterday and then picked up the e-bike - some assembly required. The angle iron shipping frame is pretty crafty. It's both welded and bolted together in such a fashion that the top half of the frame can be removed to access the bike easily enough. I opened the box up and drug the metal frame and bike out to access the manual but that's as far as I got. I'll see about getting it put together today.


After picking up the bike we motored on down the road and picked up the trailer. It looks a little tired but at this point in time, looks aren't very important. Due to the limited time I've got to get the bike and trailer put together and delivered, function is more important than looks, especially since I don't have a heated space to paint it in. The light kit and the wheel chock should be here today or tomorrow. I got a box from Harbor Freight yesterday but it contained the set of tie downs and the hitch ball. When I get the trailer road worthy and the bike loaded up, I'll deliver them both with the offer to paint the trailer in the spring when it warms up. 

No comments: