Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Fungi & Subframes

 


These popped up at the end of the lane the other day. We get quite a variety of fungi around the place - occasionally some morels pop up but since those are the only mushrooms I can recognize that are edible, I steer clear of everything else. I was surprised to see these but we've had a bunch of rain lately. 


I welded on the rear subframe yesterday. I'm about 90% certain I'm going to get the old Ford style quick change rear for it. Last I checked with Speedway it was on back order. If it's going to be a while until it's available, I think I'll get a piece of pipe and use that to figure out the spring hangers and radius rods I'll need. I can get everything tacked together on the pipe and when I get the rearend, just swap everything from the pipe mockup to the rearend and a way I'll go.

No comments: