Monday, October 4, 2021

My Wife Thinks You're Dead

 


I've been listening to some Junior Brown out in the shop lately - helluva guitar player.

I received a text yesterday from my buddy with the Rickati engine. Looks like he's making some progress. I'll have to get busy and get the frame finish welded.

I didn't get anything done in the shop yesterday but I did order some parts for the jitney steering. I'm planning on running a chain and sprocket set-up. The parts should be here in a week or so. In the meantime I'll get the frame extensions tacked in place along with the rear frame assembly.

I did do a few chores around the house since it was raining. The missus cut my hair, I put up a new shower curtain and took a look at my preps. I usually take care of that when the time changes along with changing the clocks and the batteries in the smoke alarms, squirting some WD-40 in the outside locks, getting all the snow removal stuff ready to go. With the problems with the supply chain and rising prices, I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a head start on a few things. 


No comments: