Friday, December 10, 2021

Baby What I Say

 


I saw Ray a couple of times in person, of course he didn't see me but that's all right. Cuz when you see me in misery, come on baby and see about me. One of the great ones, both song and artist.

I've been busy but nothing much to show for it here - chores around the shack mostly as well as cleaning off the workbench down the basement. I've got a couple of projects I'm getting ready to get back on that I fiddle with in the winter as well as a couple of new ones. First up are a couple of grow lamps. I want to start some African violets from seed. If those go, I'll get some tomatoes started as well as a few other items. I signed up for the CSA again this coming year but I want to fill in some of the blanks from what I get there. I'm thinking food might be both expensive and in short supply next year. Having a year 'round supply of veggies can't be a bad thing.

The Missus is back to the dentist today. She needs to get something checked out after the recent extractions. That'll put a hole in the middle of the day but the weather is supposed to be above normal  for the next week, so I'll be getting back out into the shop. 

Went to the library yesterday. Time to get back on track with my reading. Cuzzin Ricky sent me the USAC schedules for the sprint and midget racers. Definitely going to have to get back to the track in 2022, unless they require a vaccine passport, that is. If that's the case, I'll know for sure that America is done. As open wheel racing goes, so goes America, or something along those lines. 


No comments: