Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tee Shirt Tuesday # 6


 I've been called that more than once in my 71 years - sometimes in jest, sometimes seriously and I'm sure at least a few times behind my back or under someone's breath. You can't make it through life without stepping on some toes. Looking back on my life, I'm sure I deserved it more than a few times. Now I try not to offend anyone - since I don't know what burdens they're carrying on their shoulders. Might just be that I've matured/mellowed over the years. However, some people are, in fact, just ***holes. Seems they manage to get promoted to positions of authority on a regular basis, like maybe a superintendent of schools, or elected to prominent political offices, like maybe to Congress. I'm afraid there's no escaping them if you venture out in public - no shortage of examples this last couple of years.

In my case, my apology if I've been an ***hole towards you. Now at least if it happens it will most likely be inadvertent rather than intentional. 


2 comments:

Surly said...

Now that shirt's a keeper.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

It should bring top dollar at the tee shirt stand at my funeral. Or maybe I'll just wear it.