Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Baby, It's Cold Outside

 


Eight below zero this morning when I checked at 7:30. Looking like a day of staying inside, other than a brief trip to take care of the chores. 

I hooked the edge of the plow the other day when clearing the snow and bent the lock pin that holds it at the correct angle or the actual pivot pin along with putting a twist in the blade. I farted around trying to get it straightened out just enough to aggravate the mystery pain in my chest. It looks like I'll have to cut the locking pin out. I might be able to reach in with the reciprocating saw. If not, I'll pull the tractor over by the shop and use the torch. Have to wait for a warmer day, though. Hope it doesn't snow much in the meantime. Weatherman says we've got a couple of 40 degree days in the near future.

Always something.

No comments: