Friday, January 28, 2022

Soup's On

 


I picked up my veggie allotment yesterday and made a big bowl of soup using the root vegetables along with the "holy trinity" of onion, carrots and celery. I'm getting pretty good at whipping up vegetable soup out of whatever comes my way from the CSA. Hard to beat homemade soup with all this cold weather.

It warmed up yesterday so after I made my soup, I made it out to the shop for a bit. I drilled the rivet holes in the shock towers. The rivet on the big end of the piece is just in the hole to keep the part in alignment. I ordered a couple of headlights. The description says the mounting bolts are 10mm but I'll wait until they get here before I drill the holes. I did a couple of other little jobs while I was out there as well as eyeballing up what I need for a brake pedal and master cylinder. I think I've got it figured out what will work, so I'll get that ordered. 

No comments: