Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #13

 


Amsoil Inside the Oval shirt - actually I've got two of these. There's a young guy and his lovely wife who set up a stand at the sprint and champ car races selling Amsoil products. They have a drawing and if your name is picked, you get to watch the feature from inside the oval, rather than from the stands. Cuzzin Ricky and I got our names drawn at Kokomo and had the best seats in the house along with free tee shirts. We got picked again at Terre Haute but actually, there the view wasn't as good as our seats in the stands. But we got another shirt and our photos taken with the winner. Can't beat that.

Amsoil products are not cheap but are of good quality. I bought some two-stroke oil that I use in the chopper motor-bike I built. I mix it a little richer than the 100 - 1 ratio it calls for but no obnoxious smoke trail when I run it down the lane to get the mail. Of course it doesn't have that lovely "bean oil" smell that used to be a thing back in the day, but I don't think I have to worry about a seizure or fouling a plug - nice trade-off there.

No comments: