Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Vergasser


The new carb showed up yesterday - about the only good thing that happened. I was all set to leave in the morning to do some errands but it was raining and didn't look too promising. It started pouring down rain while I was considering leaving, then some hail, then my phone buzzed a warning, then the sirens went off. I pulled out my radio with the weather alerts and got the Missus out of bed. The radio was broadcasting tornado warnings and the Chicago television suspended their regular programming in order to track the storm. Needless to say, that was it for my running errands.

The mail has been coming later in the day lately, so I didn't check the mailbox until I was headed out to the gym. Since I ordered the carb from Amazon, I was surprised to find it in the mailbox. I'll take care of some of the errands that got postponed today and then unbox the carb and see about getting the manifold and adaptor machined.

 

No comments: