Sunday, November 7, 2021

Boxing Event

 


I had more than a few students during my career who fell into the last category. You couldn't tell them a thing because they already knew all the answers.

I went to Terre Haute yesterday with my running buddy, who's also a boxing coach at the gym. We had two fighters on the card but another fighter rode down there with us and ended up fighting. As it turns out he was the only one to get a win. The other fighters both fought good fights against quality opponents - nothing to be ashamed of. We stopped at the Grand Traverse Pie Company on the way out of town. This has to be my favorite restaurant bar none. I had their Strawberry Fields salad and a piece of pecan pie. The Missus actually makes a better pecan pie but I don't foresee one of those in my immediate future so when in Rome and all that.

Going to do some walkies today, maybe a bike ride as well. It's going to be another beautiful day - and warm as well. Need to get out and enjoy the weather before winter sets in.

No comments: