Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Cooties

 


May 4, 1970 @ Kent State. As guaranteed under the Constitution, the right to peaceful assembly. 52 years later and nothing but trouble on the horizon.


I' been stricken with the cooties. I thought I was just suffering from the usual springtime allergies but when I started getting the chills and my skin was sore to the touch, I figured something else was afoot. I took the at-home test from the feds and there it was. Other than really, really sore muscles, not doing too bad. I'm thinking a couple more days and I should be just fine.

3 comments:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

get well.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

Thanks - I'm just going to lay low for a couple of days, take my vitamins, drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest.

cuzzin ricky said...

Glad we didn't spend quality time at Terre Haute! Hope you feel better.