Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #27

 


I got this one at Kreed's high school graduation. He boxed at the gym for several years and later on boxed in the Marines. He did real well representing the Marines. His dad helped coach for a few years until he started having eye trouble. I don't know if it was a result of the boxing, he explained what was going on but I don't remember anymore.

I wish he was still hanging around the gym, however. He's a great big guy but can spar with anyone at whatever level they feel comfortable. It's hard to find guys capable of pulling their punches during a sparring session, especially when guys are training for a fight. You get a nasty cut or a concussion, and that's it, no tournament.

Put 5 miles in on Sunday, cut some grass, went to the feed store and the hardware store yesterday. Picked up a new lamp socket and replaced it right a way when I got home. Didn't want to burn the house down with an electrical fire.

From Here

I'd really like to have one of these or an old Dodge Power Wagon - other than the seat cushions, most everything in the cab solid steel. No back-up camera, no GPS, no automatic trans. As long as it had a heater, that'd be about all I would need. Maybe pick one up on my 80th birthday - hope to have most of the other projects done by then!

No comments: