Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday #28

 


This one's from my last high school gig - been ten years ago now. The time seems to have passed rather quickly but I haven't missed working there. I had the pleasure of working with some great people, both faculty and students, but the administration wasn't always what it could have been. The state mandated some changes at the end of my run that didn't seem to make much sense, and the administration was forced to implement them, so it wasn't all their fault. I've had a bit of a problem with those in authority as well, so there's that. It was definitely time for me to go. The students deserve your best effort and if you can't give them that, move along. 

The recovery from the cooties is ongoing. I mowed the front yard yesterday and did a couple of household chores. A little tired afterwards but no real issues. I'm planning on mowing the back yard today. The temperature is supposed to be approaching ninety, so that'll be all for today. I'll just keep easing back into it. The general consensus seems to be don't rush it. So that's what I'm planning on.

No comments: