Saturday, May 21, 2022

A Little Somethin'

 


On a little bit of a Bob Dylan kick as of late. The radio stations I listen to out in the shop don't seem to play much Dylan.


Not much James Brown either. Both of these from "back in the day" when I was listening to them in my dad's garage.


Also from back in the day is the four engined prop job that flew over the shack the other day. You have to look close but it's there in the middle of the photo. If I had tried to zoom while taking the photo, I'd have missed it completely. Not something you see every day.


Did some grocery shopping yesterday morning and then worked in the shop later in the day for a bit. Even though it was hot out, it wasn't too bad in the shop so I got some pieces tacked together and drilled and tapped some holes. Not much of an accomplishment but progress, and I wasn't gassed out when finished. It's going to be cooler for the next week or so. I'm planning on making some headway on this job and the jitney. Felt good to be doing some fab work again.

No comments: