Friday, May 27, 2022

Good Looking Legs


Madeline's one of my favorite artists. I can't listen to her day in and day out but when the mood strikes, it works well for me.


I'd never heard of these guys before - just stumbled across them and I've always liked the song. Probably the wrong season for it but I'll forget if I wait for the Harvest Moon.


Jumped in on the table legs after the dentist visit, which was mostly painless, by the way. I need to pick up another 6' of the 1-1/2 square tube in order to finish the job which I'll get this morning. One of the legs in the photo is all tacked together, the other one ready to go. If I get busy today, I'll have all four of them tacked together today. I looked at the wire in the MIG and even though it's a little rusty, it might work if I run a few feet off the outside of the roll. If not, I'll pick up a roll at Harbor Freight when we do the dead relatives tour. I should be able to have them all done, other than the stretchers, tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

No comments: