Friday, May 6, 2022

Riding The Recliner


A little theme music for riding the recliner while dealing with CCP virus. 

Looks like I might just be doing that for another day or two. I've still got a bit of a scratchy throat and a minor cough which are just a nuisance. However, it looks like I'm going to have to take it easy since I've still got some muscle soreness and I gas out pretty quick if I try to do anything. Today's another cold rainy day - might just as well try and catch up on my reading.

My new smart phone turned out to be not so smart after all. I had it on the charger Wednesday night and when I grabbed it Thursday morning it was turned off and refused to turn back on. I'm not a total slave to a cell phone but since I'm layed up for a while, it would be nice to have a phone handy. We've still got a landline, so I'm still able to communicate with the outside world if necessary. 

No comments: