Monday, November 21, 2022

Hockey Time!


I went to Indy yesterday for a hockey game - Indy Fuel. It's been at least 10-12 years since I've been to a game. Last time I was there the team was the Ice, not the Fuel. The inside of the Coliseum has been remodeled since then as well. Nice place to watch a game. Good, fast action. Reasonable ticket prices, also. They had a special deal for $69.00 - 4 tickets, a hockey puck and a coupon for four sub sandwiches. The only problem is the sub coupons were for a franchise that wasn't in the coliseum. They're good until May of 23, though.


When I came home from the game, I got a chance to see the new post lights lit up. They look pretty good up there and actually put out quite a bit of light. If I get a railing, I can get my telescope set up out there without worrying about falling off. I did a trick like that once before - damn near killed myself. I'd rather not do that again.

The weather this week looks to be a bit more seasonal, thank goodness. Hope to finish up the trailer, keep picking away at some stuff around the shack and make a little more progress on the jitney.

No comments: