Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Shocks



Beautiful day yesterday - temperature was right at the average for this time of year. I got the gutters cleaned, put the cover on the air conditioner, a couple of other piddly-ass things, put the shocks and the acorn nuts on the trailer, installed the new rope light, and finished the day off with a trip to the gym. 

Today and tomorrow are supposed to be seasonally warm again, or a bit warmer. I'll get a bit more done on the trailer while it's nice - try to get the floor down and the wheel chock installed. I need to box up the header for the jitney. I received an e-mail from Jet-Hot and they've got a 20% off thing going on. Time to get that sent out. I'll keep working on some of the loose ends and then get back on the jitney hot and heavy.

No comments: