Saturday, July 22, 2023

Pendulum Swings


The Codman exercise I'm doing for my shoulder is also referred to as the pendulum exercise. So doing the exercise brings to mind the Roger Miller tune "England Swings" from when I was a "yute". That exercise along with a couple others seem to have the shoulder progressing by leaps and bounds. And it's about damn time, I might add. 


The washer from the end of the Sportster's generator. One would assume originally there was just a hole in the middle of it, rather than a slot. I realize Harley had a few years of less than stellar quality control but there's a lot of evidence of ham-fistedness here for a bike that only has 4700 miles on it.


I cleaned up and painted the starter and generator while they were off. I'll fix the generator washer problem and it'll be ready to bolt back on once the cams are installed. 

I bolted the work stand onto the bike yesterday as well. However, I don't trust my shoulder to be wrestling the bike around by myself. I'll have the grandson give me a hand next time he comes down.

No comments: