Sunday, July 30, 2023

Gloryosky!

 


Went to collect the mail yesterday and lo and behold, the oil line had arrived. Seems it was the first one I ordered. The Amazon truck arrived a couple of hours later and delivered the second one. Now I need to go through the BS of sending one of them back, but at least I've got what I need to finish up the Sportster.

I checked the Speedway Motors site the other day and the rear end I'm wanting is still back ordered. I was going to get back on the jitney project if I was going to have to spend much more time waiting for the oil line.

I'm planning on doing a bit of hiking today as long as my big toe holds up. It started hurting the other night. I suspect it's gout but could be some type of infection. Depending on how it feels tomorrow, might be a visit to the doctor's office in the near future. Just what I need.

I've got one more therapy session coming up and then I'll find out what the next step is going to be - maybe more therapy, or a steroid shot, or surgery. I'd just like to get the shoulder back to snuff.

No comments: