Saturday, July 29, 2023

Oil Line Update

 

I went to Amazon to bird-dog my oil line order and the chat bot decided to send me another order. Apparently after checking the tracking info, it decided the original order was lost in the ozone or something. No charge for the second order and it's supposed to be here today.

Coach Jen and I took a fighter to Anderson, IN for a bout last evening. Long drive but good to get him back in the ring again. This is the guy I took to Detroit and the former state champion who got beat by this years national champion - no shame in that. He fought really well and the general consensus was that he won. However, according to the judges that wasn't the case. It's not the first time I've seen this happen but it shouldn't keep happening.

I got caught in a big ass rainstorm on the way home - big wind and heavy rain. It was raining so hard I had to pull off the road for a bit. Not the kind of thing a guy wants to be involved with at midnight.                                       

No comments: