Friday, August 23, 2024

Vise +

 


Another beautiful day yesterday - we've been having a string of them. I went to the park in the morning for a brisk walk. I've got a 5K tomorrow, so a bit of last-minute training to keep the legs loose. I'm not looking for a PR, but rather, a solid performance that takes into consideration my chest issue. Actually, a good bit of exercise in the sunshine and fresh air is all I'm looking for. That, and another tee shirt.

I cleaned up the mill and bolted down the refurbished vise after sweeping the jaw with the dial indicator to make sure the vise is aligned with the table. 

From Here

I agree with this 100%. They gave one guy 20 years over this deal, and he wasn't even in Washington at the time. Fauci, on the other hand, is living large with his government pension and his patent monies. It's going to take a lot to get things straightened out and there's sure to be plenty of pain involved before it happens. The end of an empire is never pretty.

No comments: