Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Who Do You Love?

 


I saw these guys years ago. I've seen a few shows over the years, but never a show that pumped out the energy like they did. The venue had a good sound system - it was a great place to see a show - but the volume was cranked so loud it was distorting the speakers. If I was ever to decide to become a guitar player, I'd like to play like George with that Bo Diddly beat. 


Had a busy day yesterday - Jimmy brought his four wheeled dog sled back for some work. He mounted the wood that the tubing fastens to onto the buggy utilizing two 3/16" x 1" tabs that were welded onto the buggy. When he fastened the tubing to the wood, the whole works bent down. I made up a couple of brackets that bolt to the wood and the frame. That should solve that problem. Have to wait and see what, if anything, needs fixing in the future.

I put 5 miles in on the bike before Jimmy showed up and went south to the health club afterwards. While I was down that way I ordered our propane for the winter, picked up a salad for the Missus, came home and policed the poop park and then cut the grass in there. No problem with the chest later in the evening. 

I'm looking forward to adding a bit more weight when I'm at the health club. The Epoch Times finished up their series on muscles, and yep, you don't have to have a build like Arnold, but muscle mass is a great contributor to longevity. When you're my age, you think about these things. 

No comments: