Sunday, August 22, 2021

If It's A Rocker, That'll Get It

 


I've been listening to some Chuck Berry in the shop lately. A lot of his songs are a bit repetitious as far as the guitar work goes but it'll definitely give you happy feet. I'll see if this one stays up since White Bird flew the coop a couple of posts back. Apparently someone didn't want it to be a beautiful day.



My front tires and lug nuts showed up yesterday right after I got back from my bike ride. I was surprised to see the big brown truck on a Saturday, especially since I had received an e-mail saying the delivery was scheduled for Monday. No big hurry anyway. The wheels won't be here for a while and the car won't be on the ground for an even longer while. I'm just getting some of the big ticket items before the prices go up any more.

I took a couple photos of the tires with the little digital camera like I always do but when I put the card in the computer the pictures wouldn't load. I took the above photos with my cheapie flip phone but I'm puzzled as to why the photos from the camera wouldn't load up. 

I got a text yesterday from a friend needing a welding repair on his Jeep. He brought it up on a trailer and it doesn't look too tough - not fun but I've done a lot worse. I'll need to move the jitney out of the way first so I can back the Jeep in on the concrete. The weather should be good for working today but I've got a previous engagement - I'm driving a late model stock car on a dirt track today. Should be big time fun.

No comments: