Monday, August 2, 2021

Over The Rainbow

 


I'm thinking I need to find the end of that rainbow - or maybe I have and I just don't know it. In spite of all the craziness, things are actually pretty good around here. Weather's been perfect the last couple of days. I got ten miles in on the bike and walked four with the gym group yesterday.


I drove past the Ford dealer on my way home from the park and saw a new Bronco on the lot. It's badged as some type of special edition. The sticker showed $48K. Nice looking vehicle. Don't know that I'd want to be on the hook for that kind of money, though. There's another one running around town that I've seen. It's a solid gray color. I like the look of them both.


I came up with a design for mounting the steering box on the jitney and got a decent beginning on making it up. The top bolt on the box will be into the frame rail, the lower two will be below the rail. Should work out well. I haven't heard from my hired man about working today. If he does, might be pushing it a bit to get the mount finished since I've got some more bushwacking on tap, but as long as I'm making a little progress I'm happy.

No comments: