Monday, October 10, 2022

More Trailer

 


Another beautiful day yesterday. The group got back together for the first time in about a month for walkies - put in four miles. I sandblasted the trailer latch and license plate bracket after changing the protective film on the blaster window. Got them primed and I sanded down the fenders. One of them has a dent along the edge. I think I might try to hammer it out to make it look a little better - might be getting into gilding the lily territory, however. I'm not looking to make this rig a show-piece, just something that's serviceable and presentable. 

Going to do a bit more on the trailer today as well as some yard work, maybe a bit of painting as well.


And since today is supposed to be another beautiful day, might as well hear from them.

2 comments:

MARSHALL OVERCLOTH said...

Coast to Coast AM radio show would play portions of this song as bumper music.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

I haven't listened to AM radio in years other than picking up an occasional sporting event. High school days it was WLS & WCFL out of Chicago. The Missus still listens to WGN, however.