Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tee Shirt Tuesday # 50

 


Only two more weeks for this project. 

I got this one from my favorite musician. The band is either on a really long hiatus or defunct, I'm not sure which. However, all three of the guys are accomplished musicians and have to play music. Kind of like me and boxing - once it's in your blood, hard to give it up. And no real reason to when it comes to music. Do what you love, even if your audience is just you.

I did some more work with Cuzzin Ricky's tractor yesterday. That rig sure makes for easy-going on the driveway maintenance. I can't regulate the height on my scraper blade on the old Allis - it's either going up or down, rather than floating. I've got a load of stone ordered. It will be here next week, since they're paving this week. I get that moved around and I'll not only be good for winter, but I should be set for next year as well.


A little more progress on the trailer yesterday also. The hitch is welded on, but I still need to get some safety chains. The jack is bolted on loose. I'll put it on for good after painting the tongue. I'll need to cut the bolts off to keep from ripping my britches every time I get near them. I did prime the fenders yesterday, so they're ready for the finish color. I might run to town today to get the chain, some hardware and see what they've got for green paint. I need to decide if I'm going to make a solid piece for the front or make slats like a traditional stake side would have. Still have a few things left but every day I'm getting closer. 

2 comments:

Surly said...

I don't even have one of those shirts.

Shop Teacher Bob said...

You can put a bid in on it at the tee shirt stand at the funeral home.