Saturday, October 29, 2022

Road Trip

 I was on the road most of the day yesterday with Cuzzin Ricky. He's got a building project involving some bar joists he wanted me to check out with him. I'm going to do some engineering work and see what I can come up with. It's going to involve a bit of trigonometry and right-angle geometry, but no algebra. 


I'm not sure who is going to do the fab work on this project. I wouldn't mind doing the welding but winter's coming and I don't have a spot to work on them that has a concrete floor or heat. I don't know what his timeline is, but it'll be interesting to see how it works out.

I picked up my tires and wheels after getting back to town along with some chicken feed, a bottle of Glass Wax the hardware store ordered for me and mowed the front yard. Roofers are here today, so most all of the roof on the shack will be new now. I ordered some new windows this past week also. Getting ahead of the game on the maintenance for a change.  

No comments: